Friday, September 29, 2006

We'll Never Know

I love the song "We'll Never Know" by Lifehouse. It's great... so great, in fact, that I decided to make it the title of today's post. I haven't posted in awhile, for a few reasons:
1) Nothing particularly blogworthy has happened to me in the past week
2) There have been a few angry moments that I have had the urge to blog about, but I decided that I should abstain from venting on the world wide web for everybody's sake.

So to catch you up on this past week's events... I officially do not like my writing professor, I officially do like a certain boy again (formerly referred to as "Red Sub"... and when I say 'again' I really mean 'still.' Those of you who talk to me on a regular basis know how indecisive I have been about the whole situation. Well I'm back to being decided... quite pleased with my decision actually), our football team lost last night (they played an AMAZING game though, you should all be very proud of our boys), I have a layout due by next WEDNESDAY so that the Golden Arrow can go to print next THURSDAY (stress! Except not really... I have Pagemaker at home so I should be able to get it done, no prob.), and I OFFICIALLY have tonight off! That simply means that I do not have to be cheering at a football game for the first time in a month! It seems like it's been way way way longer than a month, come to think of it. Anyway, I'm just thrilled to have tonight free. Alli and I are going to do something WAYYY FUN and I'm totally stoaked! Oh yeah, and apparently I'm dating 4 or 5 different guys right now. Yes, that's right, I am dating 4 (or 5) different guys. Except really I'm not. There have been a lot of really random speculative rumors going around... don't buy in. I'm actually quite single at the moment.

And my car is stoaked because it is getting washed tomorrow! Tell me if this makes any sense: I washed my car last Friday (one week ago today). By Monday it was FILTHY, so I washed it. Today it is dirty again. What part of that makes any sense?? It's not like I've been doing any hard-core off-roading or anything... in fact, I'm pretty sure that the furthest I've driven in the past week was to work which isn't even five miles away. Strange.

No comments: