Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The NON-SERIOUS blog.

I'm not sure I'm capable of making a non-serious blog. I like to add bits of humor where possible in my blogs but I cannot make an entirely non-serious blog. The strange thing about my inability to be not serious is that I really am not a very serious person.

I had intended to blog about my super exciting day but 1) It wasn't super exciting and 2) It would have come out sounding too serious.

Alli, I'm having a really hard time making this a not serious blog.

Well, it looks as though I'm going to have to end this pretty soon because I really have nothing to say... a shocking and rare occurence.

Oh! Before I depart I could mention the fact that I seem incapable of attracting guys my own age. Yes, tonight the only male attention I got was from men between the ages of 29 and 33 (I'm guessing). It wasn't even the perverted "I like checking out younger girls because I'm nearing middle age and I feel insecure about my own attractiveness." These men actually, truly expected me to be at least 21. I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or disheartened. It either means I look mature for my age, or I look tired... beat if you will. I'm going to go with the first one because I'm an optimist.

2 comments:

Allison Fife said...

you don't HAVE to not write serious blogs! when i said that, i was only voicing an observation...not criticizing or correcting.

Allison Fife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.