Sunday, October 08, 2006

Careful, you might stumble.

Well I have stumbled across quite a few things today.
1) Apparently Lacey sounds like a slightly stripper-ish name. Not particularly thrilled to hear that...
2) I should never become a window cleaner (In fact, I shouldn't go into any profession that relates to windows in any way.). I'm horrible at cleaning windows.
3) When the word "jerk" is included in the name of a food item it means that it's spicy (ie: Jamaican JERK Chicken Pizza = SPICY!!)
4) Not all boys are horrible, insensitive, jerks. Some are super sweet. <----I kind of already knew that but there hasn't been much proof lately.
And last but not least
5) No matter how "adventurous" I try to be, I will always end up with a BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad at the end of a work shift (don't tell anyone that I had one tonight... someone didn't pick up their take-out order so I was told to take it... very stealthily.)

Very productive weekend if you ask me.

No comments: