Monday, October 23, 2006

I feel fizzy and fuzzy and fine

For some reason that phrase has stuck with me for several years. I think I read it in a magazine once-- it just sounded so wonderful to me. And I do actually feel quite fantastic today. I feel accomplished: we finished our homecoming routine today in practice and I am finally getting the hang of the senior dance segment; I finished ALL of my homework and organized three binders tonight; and I cooked dinner tonight!

I think John Mayer was my inspiration. I was listening to his new CD while I did everything on my list of today's accomplishments (except during practice, although I had one of his songs stuck in my head, so it still counts).

I'm feeling pretty okay about my 'romantic' situation at the moment as well. I discovered that that might be exactly what I need-- a bit of romance. Romance has never been high on my list of qualifications but I'm thinking it should be (John Mayer, again, is an influence).

So, to recap this blog real quick: John Mayer is my muse.

No comments: