Thursday, October 19, 2006

Frazzled.

"Frazzle" is officially my favorite word today. I love it. It sounds like "dazzle" which was my favorite word like, forever ago.

So there are about ten other things I should be doing right now (actually, only two... wait no, three), but my attention span today has been zero, so I don't feel too inclined to do them. I've been really anxious all day. Like jumpy kind of anxious. Like the anxious where you can't sit still. Like the anxious where you yell across classrooms, failing to acknowledge the fact that the teacher is talking to you and telling you to get out your homework. That kind of anxious. Could be because I have a million and one things to do in the next week and a half. Could be because I had lemonade today instead of iced tea. Whatever it is, it's making me anxious.

Plus, I had a really weird dream last night that seems like it would be easy enough to interpret, but the various people I've told (only three) have all given me different responses. What could it mean? I would post it here but it includes two guys whose identities must remain secret. So yeah, that's my story. I have to go to practice soon (which I'm actually not dreading), then class (which I dread on a weekly basis... twice on a weekly basis in fact), then open mic night (which I'm excited about), then home to shower/clean my room/write my restaurant review/do cookie boy stuff.

Busy night? I think so. Busy-ness makes me...


frazzled.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

ahh!

so embarresed.


go homeee