Monday, October 30, 2006

Fights, fights, and fun.

This weekend has been rather exciting on all fronts. The weekend began, for me, with a nap. I was awakened by my loving father, who, after gently pulling me from my slumber, slipped me $100. He said it was for gas, lunch, dinner, whatever I needed it for. That doesn't happen to me anymore. Since I have a somewhat stable income I usually don't get any money from my parents, so this was a pretty fantastic start to my weekend (and I only spent $15 this weekend for dinner at CPK before the dance).
After waking up, I took a shower and headed over to Lindsey's to get ready for homecoming. We got all pretty, took LOTS of pictures (yes, we took some mirror pictures too. We are horrible at taking mirror pictures by the way...)

More later.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

the things id do for a $100


seriously.

the things id do