Sunday, November 12, 2006

Apologies.

I never finished my last blog. I had intended to, but I'm beginning to realize that, although I did learn a good number of things that weekend, they can be summed up into one realization.

Guys can be boring/annoying/immature/anything no matter what age they are. I had a few run-ins with drunk college guys which made me realize that my desire to find a "mature older guy" was in vain-- there isn't necessarily such a thing. There are some guys who are really mature when they're young, and there are some that are still really immature when they're older. It all just depends.

Our last football game (ever. of our highschool lives.) happened last night. I'm not gonna lie, I was emotional about it. I had said before the game started that I would be the last to cry, that I am physically incapable of crying when things really mean something to me. I was wrong. I was bawling! All the football boys thought we were crying because they lost the game (23-24 against Northwood... we were supposed win without a problem!), at first I was sad because we had lost the last game of our highschool lives, but then it hit me that it was the last game of our highschool live. Being a cheerleader has had a huge effect on the overall meaning of "last" things for highschool... it's strange.

Our wonderful three-day weekend is 2/3 over... so sad to think. Would you believe that I've had a great weekend? I sound so sad...

I'm actually quite happy.

Alli works for Disney now. Good food. It was fun seeing her work. ♥

No comments: