Monday, November 13, 2006

College apps and cold caps(ules)

So I'm a little under the weather today. Not a big deal, I've taken lots of pills (echinecea, garlic, cold capsules, esberitox, and vitamins) and eaten lots of fruit (cherries, apples, and kiwi!). I'm sure I'll be okay in the next few days.

More importantly, I am currently applied to six of the eight colleges I intend to apply to! It feels like only yesterday that I was stressing about college applications (well, it sort of was only yesterday considering that I sent in five of those six applications today...).

I feel really good about all of the colleges I'm applying to. Sure, I want to go to some of them more than others but I feel like I have a pretty good chance of getting into at least one of eight right?? I hope so.

I'm off to bed. Sleep is also a very important aid to illness. ♥

2 comments:

Glenn said...

Garlic???

Allison Fife said...

i just noticed that your title kinda rhymes...and how did i notice? its all because of the lovely little poetry lesson i had today. you can join me for fifth period tomorrow and experience the poetry extravaganza if you would like!