Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Free time

As I am writing this I am thinking of a million things that I am going to have to do in the coming months. Football games every week, random cheer functions (most of which I am currently unaware of), the first issue of the newspaper, taking the SAT and ACT, applying for college, working, getting a good grade in my writing class, getting good grades in my classes at school, etc. There's a lot going on, but for some reason I feel like I have even more spare time than I had last year when I wasn't on cheer or an editor or anything. Not quite sure how that makes sense...

Not to say that I don't like having free time. I love it. But how does this all add up?? I guess what I find so funny is the fact that I actually INTENDED to be busy this year. I joined cheer so I would have something to do. I became an editor to keep me busy (and for the experience I suppose). I'm working more than I did last year. PLUS I'm taking a class outside of school. Where is all this time coming from??

Whatever. I like my time. I can use it to get a head start on the things I have coming up, right?

Which brings me to my next point of mention. WE GET OUR PLANNERS TOMORROW! For the past few days I have felt completely jumbled. It is absolutely imparative that I have a universal means of recording everything that I have going on, otherwise I know I'll forget things. So my life is going to be nice and organized as of tomorrow... I hope.

I really hate this entry. It's repetitive and I structured it badly and it's not really my style. However, I'm not in the mood to fix it. Sorry reader(s).

No comments: