Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The worst is over

The worst day of my week has now come to a close. When I say worst I don't mean that it was BAD, it was just busy and stressful and it turned me into an obsessive-compulsive freakish weirdo that I never want to be reintroduced to ever again. Every time I tried to do something I couldn't get my mind off all of the things I had to do after. I don't know if you've ever been in a similar situation, but when your mind is working like that it makes it VERY difficult to get anything done. Practically impossible. Luckily I was able to learn from this experience and I feel like I am better equipped to deal with similar situations in the future.

So in reality, the most meaningful and enlightening day of my week has now come to a close. Go figure.

Tomorrow I start my day as a cheerleader and end my day as a cheerleader. I'm still not sure if being a cheerleader has given my life any new insight or anything, but it sure does keep me busy.

No comments: