Monday, May 14, 2007

Awkward much?

It's official. I am offically awkward. I remember the days, not so long ago, when I would laugh with Alli about how much fun it was to be in "awkward situations" that you really didn't think were awkward but you knew the other people did.

But now I am awkward... and they're not so funny.

Where did this awkwardness come from? Good question! Perhaps it's the series of awkward encounters with the 'Latino' (not 'Mexican') dishwashers and bussers at work. Apparently they say a lot of things about me that I am completely oblivious to... smiling and saying 'Si' is no longer appropriate since APPARENTLY they are saying rather inappropriate things to me.

So now I'm awkward. If you have any other insight into my newfound awkwardness feel free to share. ♥

1 comment:

Allison Fife said...

that wasn't a very good example of being awkward...i'm not sure i understand. i love it when things are awkward! it's so funny!