Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's a B-E-A-UTIFUL Day!

Today has been... FANTASTIC! I really can't recall what I did before 12:45pm, which is okay cause it was neither wonderful nor horrible... so I'm happy! But at 12:45 I got home, ate half of my full-sized Waldorf Chicken Salad (copyright CPK) and my DELICIOUS slice of Chocolate Banana Royale Cake (copyright CPK), while watching the latest installment of House. So I was happy. Then I perused my e-mails and comments for awhile before watching Hannah Montana with Lindsey and my mom. My friend Bret's girlfriend was on so we had to watch her. She's a fun girl. Very enthusiastic. Then I went to work, where I hosted alone for the first hour and a half (I seated about 5 tables total in that time and only took about 4 take-out orders... it was QUITE slow), after which I was joined by Nikki, a new-hire. We worked together for a half an hour before Shadee showed up. By this time business still hadn't picked up a whole lot, so my new temporary manager told me that I could leave work early (this was at 6:15! I wasn't supposed to be off until 8:30!!). So I got my Thai Crunch Salad (copyright CPK) and children's sundae which Juan surprised me with :) and FEASTED! I then drove home in my grandfather's luxurious car, rolled the sunroof back, turned the music up, and cruised home.
I just finished my current event (only real homework for the night) and will be leaving in a few minutes to go to the jacuzzi. It's been such a wonderful Wednesday. Tomorrow will be good too! I know it.

No comments: