Thursday, April 19, 2007

Only semi-original blog : )

I kind of stole Alli's blog idea... but instead of things that make me happy it is going to be a list of


THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE
1. Songs by Jason Mraz :)
2. Funny faces :)
3. Silly laughs :)
4. Caramel frappaccinos :)
5. DINGS! (texts) :)
6. Alli, Lindsey, Deannie, Emily, Greg, Matt, Ricky, my parents (sometimes), and a lot of other funny and entertaining people :)
7. Gaby and Prancer :)
11. The fact that I actually typed the number 11 after the number 7 :)
9. Boys :)
10. Old pictures that remind me of funny times :)
8. Glennykins :)
12. Writing exciting horoscopes :)
13. Going to Ducks games :)
14. The Guacamole Bowl :)
15. Seeing cute couples :)
16. The silly little pictures and animations on my phone for text messages :)
17. Every single installment of the Confessions of a Shopaholic series :)
18. Seri and Dom from work :)
19. When I make a fool of myself :)
20. When people think situations are awkward and I know that they do but I actually don't think they're awkward so I milk them for all that they're worth :)
21. Thin Mints :)
22. Lying to protect my Thin Mints :)
23. When I lie... :)
24. My lime green bed sheets :)
25. Seeing/hearing cute boys play guitar *sigh* :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna see youre lime green bed sheets

Allison Fife said...

who is this writing anonymous comments? that is one thing that does not make me happy...anonymous comments.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your own posting choice, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep posting due to the fact that it simply worth to follow it.
excited to look at far more of your own content pieces, have a good day :)