Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shopping!

So I went shopping today and got some really cute stuff! I got two longish top/dresses that I plan to wear with leggings and a belt. Do you care? Perhaps not. But that could be because you're jealous that I bought cute new clothes and you didn't. BUT YOU CAN! I was perusing the H&M website so that I could post pictures of the clothes I got but I couldn't figure out how to just look at clothes... I ended up making my own virtual model and it's super fun. You make the model to have your body style, hair style, face style, EVERYTHING and you try clothes on her to see how it looks. If you're bored or don't want to take the time to go try things on, I definitely recommend it. Check it out!

1 comment:

Allison Fife said...

i totally went shopping yesterday too! bought way too much stuff...but it's all really cute. now i'll have something to wear on dates! now all i need to do is find one...