Thursday, September 27, 2007

Recap of my week...

Monday: I went to the fair in the park on campus to check out all of the sororities that I will be rushing (beginning tomorrow). I narrowed my prospective list from 8 to 5 in a mere 20 minutes. One of them (I'll refrain from using their name) was just psycho. Each sorority is responsible for putting their top 3 members in the booth to recruit girls-- if these three girls were that sorority's top 3 I feel sad for them. These girls were weird, I honestly thought one as a trekkie and they all looked like they hadn't done any form of grooming in weeks. That statement was my mean quota for the day. It just had to be said. I backed away slowly (but not smoothly, I hit my head on one of their Greek letters on my way out) and pretended to get a phone call.
That night I met up with Danielbeast at the ARC for a big Late Night thing which I ended up leaving after about a half an hour. I did, however, meet a lot of the boys from the Jewish fraternity that are trying with all their might to recruit Danielbeast. They're nice and they really like me :)
After leaving the ARC I went to karaoke as I have done for the past 4 or 5 Mondays, but this time was different. I finally got up the courage to sing! BY MYSELF! People got up and sang and danced and swayed and totally got into it so I was really stoked :))))))

Tuesday: don't remember.
Wednesday: don't remember.
Thursday: First day of school! Parking is miserable, but hey, it's a commuter school-- I should've expected it. I have to park on the OPPOSITE side of campus from where my classes are, but I'm hoping it will prevent the whole Freshmen 15 thing from getting me within its horrible, chubby, stereotypical grasp. I also went to a recruitment meeting and watched The Office tonight. PB & J forever. It's about darn time!
Friday-Monday: Rush!
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Allison Fife said...

fun week! i was so excited about the office! it was a great way to start off the new season.