Thursday, August 23, 2007

Refusal to fall behind...

I am writing this blog for two reasons:

1. Because Alli would get mad at me if I didn't :)
2. Because I'm on my BRAND NEW laptop :) :) :)

I love this computer. I've only had it for about an hour at this point but I am so incredibly excited about it. I can't wait to put all my music on it and pictures and start writing the screenplay that has been brewing in my mind for the past few weeks.

The only problem? For a few weeks I've put certain things off, saying that I didn't want to worry about them until I got my new computer. The time has now come to get down to business and do the things I have so irresponsibly put off...

the only problem is--I can't remember what they are now.

Anyway, Deannie left for school on Wednesday, Cassie left today, Shirine leaves in about a week, Alli leaves super soon (I really hope I get to see her before she goes to school, whether I have to drive up north or she gets to come down... ALLI YOU CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING BYE!) Oh. But for all of you college-bound friends of mine who have webcams on their BRAND NEW laptops... I have one now too :) Let's chat.

I regret to inform you all that I will not be living in the dorms this year after all. I'm not totally sure how I feel about it yet... I was sad at first, but after letting it settle in my mind a bit I realize it's not that big a deal. I'm going to school five minutes from my house, why pay an extra $10,000+ a year to live in a dorm five minutes away? I think this is the more practical option. Think of all the shoes I can buy with the money I'll be saving! ♥

1 comment:

Allison Fife said...

first of all, i'm glad you blogged. second of all, waht kind of computer did you get? thirdly, i'm coming down tomorrow! fourth, since when are you not living in the dorms? and finally, i love shoes!