Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm ba-ack.

I decided that it's about time I post a new blog. The only thing is, there are a lot of things I don't want to write about because there are so many people that have access to my blog now. I don't really like that. Originally this blog was a place for me to write about random things, knowing that only Alli, Lindsey, and Glenn would read them. Now that that isn't the case I feel a little bit... cautious. So from now on I will choose my words wisely.

Ooh. Just not right now. I'm going to go dry my hair.

2 comments:

Allison Fife said...

um...i'm definitely happy that you've decided to start blogging again. i think we should both make it a more common habit.

Anonymous said...

i totally agree about blog privacy. which is why this comment is anonymous.but of course you know who its from